This year - i mean 2020 was an unusual year for everyone - I think. Therefore each should summarize own actions. In this post I will write what i have achieved in 2020 and what i want to achieve in 2021.
In last few days I created this blog. It’s another shoot to still practicing writing blog posts.
I’ve got plan to fill the 2021 in green!
- The most important change - work!
- I learning Python from last few months - it’s some repo which I store some exercises python
- I learned a lot of AWS services - I done course of Sephane Maarek Ultimate AWS Certified Developer Associate 2021 - NEW!, but it’s to early to pass an exam without stress.
- I got some basic knowledge about DDD techniques. I read Domain-Driven Design in PHP and Domain-Driven Design Distilled (Vaughn Vernon)
- I have finished the one of the best book about programming (yep, today): ‘Zrozumieć programowanie’ (Gynvael Coldwind)
- I training a lot of programming. Besides of repo i practiced resolving some golf (from Coding Dojo Silesia) and other exercises
- Coding Dojo Silesia events:
- Docplanner Workshops:
- I am sure, that was a lot of other things…
- I participated in only one stationary conference (Boiling Frogs 2020) :/
- Keep going with Python and AWS services
- I want to create some IoT things (like magic mirror)
- Keep training programming languages a lot!
- And also practicing my speaking English.
- Do something for open source.
- Participate in some hackathon.